Civilization и Total War

Имя
Пароль  
Забыли пароль?

CIVru.com / Civilization 4 - Турниры и Игры / SWOTM-4 - кое-что новенькое
<< 1 ... 153 . 154 . 155 . 156 . 157 . 158 . 159 .  . 161 . 162 . >>   Версия для печати . Вверх
Автор Сообщение
lexad
Наш гуру

<
???)
# Дата: 13 Июл 2007 14:25:15 Цитата

Grey Cardinal, 11 марта:Я просто имел ввиду, что играть нам долго(До 19 века точно) - ай, шайтан! Все рассчитал!

Morcar
Участник

# Дата: 13 Июл 2007 22:56:22 Цитата

Если ничего не помешает завтра переведу Гошу на английскийПодмигивание Улыбка

Gosha190
Участник

# Дата: 13 Июл 2007 23:07:09 Цитата

Morcar:Если ничего не помешает завтра переведу Гошу на английский
- постарайся сделать перевод литературным (не путать с цензурным)

Morcar
Участник

# Дата: 14 Июл 2007 02:25:26 Цитата

Gosha190

Для этого там должно быть литературно написано по-русскиУлыбка

Morcar
Участник

# Дата: 14 Июл 2007 19:21:24 Поправил: Morcar Цитата

GOSHA190 1-st turnset: 430ВС-160ВС

The most important things:

Birka city foundation- it was placed right over the island's stone and furhter became one of the key cities of whole game.

Building of Pyramids in 280BC and finishing of GL on the first turn of my turnset.

Locating Hannibal's site - game's key moment - now we realized that it's possible to leave our continent without discovering of an astronomy, we also may need to change our science path.

Revolution in 280BC (completely forgot what it was about).

Discovering of Machinery - it took 7 turns to complete.

I gave away Metal Casting to Khan.

Now we have 3 cities. Science output is about 100 bulbs per Turn. All is ready for an attack on barbarian city near gems.

Chariot took experience from the island's tribal villageУлыбка.

GOSHA190 2-d turnset: 875AD-1025AD

We gave away Upsala with the academy built in it (if i remember correctly this was the second city given away to Gandhi, after barbarian city near gems) and we plan to leave pyramids' city soon.
Lure tactics: we put workers near enemy troops and take away ours in the same time, this way AI probably wouldn't destroy improvments near our cities, marching directly to victim city.
We also exploring Hanni's territory and military, building new troops and sending already promoted berserks to Birka.
We have circumnavigated the globe!
I`m accumulating money for upgrading our troops for further attack on Hanni. Well, i didn't discovered Chemistry (which i, actually, should do) and our team captains reprimand me for that. We also failed to take away philosophy from Khan.
1010AD - One of our cities has been captured by barbarians!!! We lost library and unfinished catapult in it. Barbarian longbowman has been attacking our city and our berserk have failed to arrive there in time for defence. This mishmash was caused by berserks having different ammount of moves. Initialy it was a general berserk, who occupied this tile, which lately was sent to Birka and which was replaced by the regular berserk further. We've learned a lesson: there is no need in such promotions, which can confuse other team matesУлыбка.

GOSHA190 3-d turnset: 1502AD-1550AD

We have started a peaceful development of recently captured cities, but our habit to resetlle AIs from place to place has not allowed us to do so for long.
Building of universities and banks...
We researching a steam power right now and willing to trade corporations from Brennus.
We have made some preparations for capturing some of good Izzy cities, we're planning to grab all cities, except for two north less attractive to us cities.
Another gift to the Gandhi - this time city of Beshbalik.
The cities that we still need to give away to Gandhi (all on old continent): New Sarai, Turfan, Ning-hsia, Sanchu(had been destroyed by Gandhi consequently and replaced by Hanni's city with Uranium appeared in its center).

Then a bit of some war reports:

Turn 307, 1502 AD: You have discovered Rifling!
Turn 308, 1508 AD: You have captured Murcia!!!
Turn 311, 1523 AD: You have captured Santiago!!!
Turn 311, 1523 AD: Santiago (CRC_SG004_) has been captured by the Spanish Empire!!!
Turn 312, 1526 AD: You have captured Seville!!!
Turn 316, 1538 AD: Beshbalik (CRC_SG004_) has been captured by the Indian Empire!!!
Turn 316, 1538 AD: You have captured Santiago!!!
Turn 317, 1541 AD: You have discovered Steam Power!
Turn 319, 1547 AD: Santiago (CRC_SG004_) has been captured by the Spanish Empire!!!
Turn 320, 1550 AD: You have captured Toledo!!!
Turn 320, 1550 AD: You have captured Santiago!!!
Turn 320, 1550 AD: You have made peace with Isabella!

Half-cocked attack has lead to extension of war and unnecesary losses. The only consolation is that the big Spanish stack guarding a Spanish capital (it's near to Santiago) was defeated in parts in the field and during repeated Santiago recaptures, i.e. that stack has lost its defencive bonuses from capital's culture rate and fortifications.

GOSHA190 4-th turnset: 1774AD-1817

We are on our homestretch now.

We are improving our economy and speeding up our science after numerous wars. At the same time we destroying Gandhi's uranium mines and oil wells.

Summary:

I've decided to mess with all those red and green faces first... and now i'm understanding kaizer very much - to look at this all is not an easy thing.

Gandhi has tried to attack us from the sea... but thanks to Murick we have had something to counter Gandhi's naval forces. (Gandhi always attacked in the same way - starting from Delhi and ending up to Hudrumetum). I even stopeed to watch the sea region - he always driving same way. And now he would better to sit home - you will see yourself. I have sunk about 8,9 Frigates and 4 Galleons. After that there was no activity from Gandhi anymore.

Great Merchant has been born somewhere in our cities and it seems i started the GA right away. During GA the science output reahced 4000 bulbs per turn and after GA it dropped to 3500 bulbs.

I've discovered: computers, refrigiration, genetics, sattelites, fission, fiber optics and fusion. Further science path depends on next Turn players (btw Ecology can be researched in 3 Turns).

I gave away refrigiration to Gandhi's friends and seems they exhanged it to Gandhi in two Turns. I have 2 GP right now: GM and GE - can build a WW.

Economy: i accidently keeped science to 0% two turns instead of one needed - now we can't get rid of our gold: we have 2251 gold in our treasury with -71 gold each turn.(initialy it was -350 per turn) and another 30 gold per turn is spent on 30 units.

We have good deals with Brennus - it profits us 22 gold per turn. I sold him refrigiration and something else then stone and aluminium further. In short words - we became a good friends and he opened his borders to us and exchanged silver and something else to us. And in addition i took Military Traditions from him with some his additional payment.

After discovering of Genetics and exchanges with Brennus we have constant celebrations in our cities. Only few turns away Barcelona seemed to have some 1 unhappy face - all other cities are happy and healthy.

Initialy i've have build a lot of military, then i proceeded to gold building. And built a pair of temples also... I didn't build coloseums - after trading with Brennus - i set a science slider to 100%. And after Ecology has been discovered there has been no unhealthy people(i have built grocer in Atlanta - that was very unhealthy city).

I keep destroying Gandhi's Uranium and Oil, but he continues to rebuild themУлыбка. He don't has Uranium, but has oil - built another well last turn - i have no luck in destroying it straight away. Well, you know, it's not easy to destroy his improvmentsУлыбка. I'm attacking with 6 fighters - and sometimes i need two turns to destroy improvment. Fourth carrier is about to sail away to Gandhi's oil - it just need to wait for last fighter built.

I divided all units in two parts. Here is what we have:

4 spies
15 tanks
20 fighters
3 bombers
11 battleships
2 submarines
4 carriers

Form game log:

Turn 409, 1788 AD: Gandhi has completed The Temple of Solomon!
Turn 410, 1790 AD: Gandhi has completed The Statue of Liberty!
Turn 412, 1794 AD: Brennus has completed Broadway!
Turn 421, 1811 AD: Pachacuti (Great General) has been born in Delhi (Gandhi)!

All right now. Soon we destroy Brennus just because of boredom.

lexad
Наш гуру

<
???)
# Дата: 15 Июл 2007 00:49:30 Цитата

Спасибо. И еще описание своих ходов не забудь Подмигивание

Morcar
Участник

# Дата: 15 Июл 2007 01:56:39 Поправил: Morcar Цитата

Так они ж вроде описаны на их-фанатах? Или их просто сюда закопипастить?Улыбка

Gosha190
Участник

# Дата: 17 Июл 2007 11:11:40 Цитата

Спасибо Моркар! Хорошо перевел!

Что-то перестал появляться анализ игры соперников. Посмотрел - смурки сдались. TRMB - тоже. Остались пинаты и шот стро, но шот стро не успевают улететь раньше. так что ждем только одну команду - теоретический соперник один остался.

lexad
Наш гуру

<
???)
# Дата: 17 Июл 2007 12:24:13 Цитата

Morcar:Так они ж вроде описаны на их-фанатах? Или их просто сюда закопипастить?
Если не хочешь ничего добавить, просто закопипасть.

Извиняюсь, работа навалилась, до выходных за перевод не возьмусь.

И, эта... ки-и-икс!

kaizer
Судья

# Дата: 18 Июл 2007 15:19:25 Цитата

lexad:И, эта... ки-и-икс!
В командировке

Глянул как продвинулся Ван страв - боюсь даже на 2-е они не тянут

lexad
Наш гуру

<
???)
# Дата: 22 Июл 2007 11:38:35 Цитата

Morcar, kicks??

kicks
Участник

# Дата: 22 Июл 2007 13:01:21 Цитата

lexad:И, эта... ки-и-икс!

Елки палки. Все мои посты - на форуме ихфанатиков Широкая улыбка Со временем - вообще жопа. Если что - постараюсь собрать тут. Но я уже все позабывал - как играл Огорчение помню воевал, воевал, воевал ...

Morcar
Участник

# Дата: 22 Июл 2007 15:30:28 Поправил: Morcar Цитата

1 ход:

Here is the first part of the plan:

Haitabu:
Finishing forge, then barracks, then pair of crossbowmans - about 12 Turns in total. Worker connecting sheeps, choping the forest (in last turn of barracks building), making another cottage near the river.

Birka:
Finishing library, then work boat and granary. Worker finishes choping of the distant forest, then starts to choping the forest near city itself.

Capital:
Finishing granary in 5 turns, then placing one citizen to pigs tile from one of mine tiles, then finishing of trading post in 6 turns, then forge. Worker making another cottage, then going to improve barbarian city (which would have been ours already).

Uppsala:
Finishing trireme in 5 turns, then another trireme. Worker building two cottages.

Capturing the barbarian city in next two turns.

Science to 0% for this one turn, then 100%.

------------------------------------------

Well, had some troubles, while accomplishment of plan written.

Ghandi have sent a trireme to our capital, and i have had to switch production in it to trireme, instead of planned growing.

Everything else seems ok now, except for Ghandi`s continuing militarization - this can give some trouble.

We have met the third civilization finally - Carthage. Hannibal is annoyed towards Ghandi - not a good fact. Another bad news is that Khan recently discovered the Feudalism and now he can produce Longbowmans - we will have to work hard to beat his defence and conquer his lands.

2-й ход:

Summary:

Our main aim for 9 turns played was to grab the philosophy from Ghengis Khan`s cold, dead hands for further chemistry lightbulbing with the Great Scienciest, which we have had already. But we have failed to achive this. I have captured all of Knan`s cities ecxept for one newly founded, but he is still refusing to give away the philosophy!? What the... !!! But still, we are not going to destroy mongolians, we are going to make them the Gandhi`s techs donor... And of course we will continue our expantion - this time we going to concquer Hanni`s lands. We also hope, that Gandhi will come for our cities (1 he has taken already) and take them, instead of razing them - it`s in his own interest, but probably he still don`t know, that he will be the first, who built the space ship?.

3-й ход:

Summary.

Generaly aiming at conquering of remaining Spanish cities, i also accopmlished some minor tasks during my Turn. Much of my time was spent on city micromanagment and optimization work, but i also have had some battles with queen Isabella. I have taken astronomy from Mehmed (researched some part of it first) for peace treaty and given away Tabriz city to Gandhi (remember, it`s our main task). Seems Isabella was beaten hard by Brennus - she was trying to attack with two concqistadors only, which were immideately slayed, and after that - she was pretty quiet. I have gathered our main forces in one powerfull stack and headed towards Madrid. I have encountered 4 defenders there(2 longs and 2 pikemans), which were easily beaten by well-trained army of mine, and after that i have started the move in direction of another Spanish city of Murcia. Concerning to science, i have researched astronomy (as i said above) and have finished researcing of Replacable parts and now we are 1 turn away from discovering of Rifling. In spite of a lot micromanagment it was pretty quick turn (quickest ever for me ) - i wish, i had all my turns going so fast.

4-й ход:

Peaceful turns came finally. No war, no troubles, nothing to worry about... Great Viking empire have discovered Physics, Flight, Electricity (all in 15 turns), and now is 1750AD and we are 1 turn away from discovering of Artillery. Gandhi still increases his GNP, but no so fast as we wished it would be. Right now he is second on GNP after us, with his potential space rival Brennus in third, however, Brennus is far behind Gandhi on GNP now. And what is most strange - Gandhi has double of our military forces (not units, but soldiers row in Demographics) at the same time population of our two civilizations is almost equal. Few turns ago we have stared our first carrier - the main aim of which is to track Gandhi`s resources such as Uranium and Oil and destroy improvements on them with the fighters onboard - we don`t want to find our cities in ruines, remained after Gandhi`s Nuclear missiles. We are planning to build up to four such mobile trackers. And finally: we are going (hoping) to finish our game (Gandhi`s game actually) in nearest 70-80 Turns - sorry, not ours, but just mine opinion.

5-й ход:

Just want to discribe our last turns: our main problem in these last turns was to locate cities, where Gandhi was building his "heavy" SS components (with the help of spies). We found all that cities finally... And all was going good, but suddenly Gandhi have decided to build "heaviest" component in one of the weakest production city - Thracian, and he was needed 25 Turns to complete it there (taking in account following constructing of the space elevator). Well, we though hard on that situation and decided to destroy Thracian in the same Turn, when Delhi (strongest production city) would complete its current production - this way Gandhi could begin constructing of SS Engine in his capital - it would have taken only 13 Turns to complete, instead of 23 in Thracian. Of course we have taken a lot of risk doing that - but luck was on our side today. And that has been finished even faster than in 13 Turns, because of Gandhi`s adopting of bureaucracy (thanks him for that ). In the end i also have conquested all remaining civs in order to increase our Firaxis score (just in case of tie by finish turn with other teams - maybe this was unnecessary, i don`t know). And as i said above, we had a lot of fun playing this game - thanks to all those people, who made this game possible for us. Also want to thank all team members (Lexad and Gray Cardinal in particular for their leadership) for brilliant playing, fresh ideas and brave decisions. I'm looking forward to next SWOTM games.

Gosha190
Участник

# Дата: 22 Июл 2007 16:41:52 Цитата

kicks:Со временем - вообще жопа. Если что - постараюсь собрать тут. Но я уже все позабывал - как играл помню воевал, воевал, воевал ...
-дешевые отмазы! У всех жопа, однако! Назвался .. - полезай!

kaizer
Судья

# Дата: 27 Июл 2007 09:46:14 Цитата

А когда deadline?

lexad
Наш гуру

<
???)
# Дата: 27 Июл 2007 09:53:27 Цитата

Четко не определен, ожидаем в конце августа.

lexad
Наш гуру

<
???)
# Дата: 29 Июл 2007 03:08:58 Цитата

Закончил перевод и компилляцию, выложил на ихфанатиков.

lexad
Наш гуру

<
???)
# Дата: 29 Июл 2007 09:16:44 Цитата

kaizer:А когда deadline? - lexad:Четко не определен, ожидаем в конце августа
И действительно - Алан поставил дедлайн 26 августа.

kaizer
Судья

# Дата: 29 Июл 2007 10:58:28 Цитата

lexad
Титанический труд - молодец Улыбка

Murick
Участник

# Дата: 29 Июл 2007 12:25:40 Цитата

lexad
Супер!!! Молодец!!!

Morcar
Участник

# Дата: 29 Июл 2007 15:57:16 Цитата

lexad

Осилил, молодца!Подмигивание

lexad
Наш гуру

<
???)
# Дата: 29 Июл 2007 15:59:32 Цитата

Спасибо всем, принимавшим участие Улыбка

Gosha190
Участник

# Дата: 30 Июл 2007 10:43:16 Цитата

Леха! Молодец, что нашел время и закончил! Такое ощущение, что все уже закончили и больше не играют - даты почти не меняются. Пинаты - давно уже на месте стоят - похоже бросили играть.

lexad
Наш гуру

<
???)
# Дата: 3 Авг 2007 02:30:27 Цитата

OSS финишировали в 1961 году.

kicks
Участник

# Дата: 27 Авг 2007 20:46:03 Цитата

Ну как там наше первое место? Еще не присудили?

<< 1 ... 153 . 154 . 155 . 156 . 157 . 158 . 159 .  . 161 . 162 . >>   Версия для печати . Вверх

ОСТАВЛЯТЬ СООБЩЕНИЯ МОГУТ ТОЛЬКО ЗАРЕГИСТРИРОВАННЫЕ ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛИ!

Администрация форума: editors@civru.com
Rambler's Top100
XML [?]